Anti-Money Laundering - Singapore
Training on Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
The Anti-Money Laundering course trains reporting entities and their representatives to understand their anti-money laundering compliance obligations and provides a general understanding of the risks related to money-laundering and terrorism financing.
Over $US1.5 trillion is laundered worldwide every year. Of that amount, it is estimated that $US200 billion is laundered in the Asia-Pacific region alone.
Businesses need to prepare an effective anti-money laundering policy consistent with anti-money laundering guidelines.
We explain how to adopt an Anti-Money Laundering program, conduct Know-Your-Customer procedures and to provide reports to the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
The intent of this course is to provide a general understanding of money-laundering and terrorism-financing risks, and give specific understanding of the various legislative obligations imposed by the Act.
This anti-money laundering course is for ...
The course should be completed by all employees of reporting entities (including those involved in compliance and risk management functions) that offer services with a money laundering risk, such as:
- providing bank account-related services
- making loans
- exchanging currencies
- issuing debit and stored value cards
- issuing securities and derivatives
- Module 1: Introduction to money laundering
- Module 2: The risk of money laundering
- Module 3: KYC obligations
- Module 4: Monitoring and reporting obligations; anti money laundering policies and procedures
- Module 5: Terrorist financing