General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Training for staff on GDPR personal data protection and GDPR compliance to avoid GDPR fines
The standard of privacy and security of personal information has never been higher. Meeting your General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) obligations isn’t just a matter of GDPR compliance, it’s a matter of consumer confidence.
Who is this training for?
This training is suitable for staff at any level of your organisation, especially those who collect or handle personal information, or as a refresher for Data Protection Officers.
What rights do individuals have in relation to their personal data
- How the GDPR compliance involves you
- Restrictions on processing personal data
- What rights do individuals have in relation to their personal data
- What to do in the event of a data breach
- Fines and penalties for breaching the GDPR