Webinar: Create beautiful e-learning on the fly with Salt Adaptive
Quickly and easily build and deploy effective e-learning with Salt Adaptive.
In this webinar on Tuesday 28 July at 1pm AEST we will show you how.
Ease of Use
In this webinar we will show you how easy it is to use Salt Adaptive
- To create a basic course on the fly (eg a policy document with a short quiz)
- To generate a SCORM compliant file compatible with almost any LMS
- To apply Salt’s pre-test feature to allow learners to bypass material they have already mastered and focus on material they need to learn
We will show you the enhanced analytics that Salt Adaptive makes available to you.
Even though the course is hosted on your LMS, Salt Adaptive provides you with analytics, using deidentifieduser data, of
- Time spent
- Pre-test and post-test quiz analytics
- And more
We will demonstrate the enhanced features of the latest version
- Rapid course authoring with full WYSIWYG
- Facility to embed a wide range of external objects directly into the course (YouTube, PDF, SoundCloud etc)
BUILD – DEPLOY – EDIT – REPORT
with Salt Adaptive
For more information on our platforms, go here